The number #1 Family Health Clinic in Austin, TX want to share some ways to optimize your health while you are on your unique weight loss journey. Weight loss maybe the reason you became health conscious, but overall health is the reason you set your weight loss goal. Here are some simple tips to improve your overall health:
- Sprouting Season: no need to blush, sprouting actually optimize health in a very unique way. It allows you to intake more amino acids, minerals, essentials, vitamins and contains plenty of iron. Minerals like calcium and magnesium combine with protein become more accessible to your body due to sprouting. Sunflowers during sprouting season have a heighten quality of protein which helps with cleansing your blood and liver.
- Sunbathe: everything is better in moderation, so make sure to have the appropriate measure for protecting your skin. Vitamin D is the key to optimal health. Your body has over 30,000 genes and vitamin D influences 2,000 of them. It has been proven to influences genes such as cancer, depression, diabetes, and heart disease.
- H2O: water is an obvious essential when it comes optimal health. Having a good filtration in your house is necessary so it will rid the water of toxic, the way water cleanse your blood, your kidneys, and your liver of toxins that you come in contact will daily. You are what you consume, clean water equals a clean bill of health.
- Occasional Fasting: can stabilize your insulin and leptin sensitivity which reduces inflammation and lessens the affects of disease. It also triggers your body to burn fat as the main source of fuel instead of carbs and sugar. Fasting can also improve the production of HGH (Human Growth Hormones).
- More Shut-Eye: sleep deprivation causes weight gain, memory loss, diabetes, behavioral issues, premature aging and an increase risk for cancer and heart disease. You should feel well-rested in the mornings, and if you don’t, you may not being getting adequate sleep.
- Say No to Drugs, Say Yes to Natural Alternative: though some pharmaceutical are needed in some instance, there are plenty of natural alternative that work more effectively. Most over the counter pills are replicating the health components that are in the natural alternatives. Stomach ache? Ginger tea will soothe your upset tummy because ginger is a natural anti-inflammatory and promotes a healthy digestive tract. Headache? Try a glass of water, most headaches stem from dehydration. Say no to habit forming pills and yes to the natural.
Applying these tips to your health regimen will guarantee you the optimization of your health while you lose weight that you are seeking. Setup your consultation today with Austin’s finest Texas weight loss clinic, Unique Weight Loss and Family Practice and get started on the path to a happier, healthier you.